Browse by Categories
- Physical Properties Testing Instruments
- Pulp Testing Instruments
- Packaging Testing Instruments
- Surface Coating Printability Testing Instruments
- Environmental Testing Instruments
- Fibretec Automation Solutions
Search your Product
Computerized Brightness, Opacity & Color Tester- Spectrophotometer
- The instrument measuring brightness, opacity and color by diffused reflectance according to relevant ISO standards. Incorporated the best features which can be seen on international class of spectros. With highly advanced Holographic diffraction grating for dispersing diffused light, coupled with a highly sensitive and accurate discrete sensing photo diode array detector. Easy to use window based software to measure diffused brightness, (ISO, TAPPI), color values, CIE Tri stimulus, Rx, Ry, Rz, x, y, z, L, a, b, L*c*h* values, yellowness, & whiteness, color graph, spectral reflectivity 400-700 nm and color difference using CIE Lab, Hunter, Suitable for pulp, paper, paperboard, textile, dies and pigments, paints, plastics, ceramics, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, leather, mineral, color filters and packing industries according to International standards. Made with imported optics & Imported sensors. With Pentium Computer, color Monitor and Printer.
Option for all models : Powder Press (Tablet Preparations Unit) for determination of brightness and other parameters of China clay, calcium carbonate, casein and other similar powdered material. Complete with scale balance and standard anodized aluminum ring.
APPLICABLE STANDARD: ISO 2469, 2470,2471, 2472, 3680, TAPPI T 519, 525, 527,560, CPPA E1, E2, DIN 53-140, CIE 1976, SCAN G5,P3,P8,P66,P71,P72