Browse by Categories
- Physical Properties Testing Instruments
- Pulp Testing Instruments
- Packaging Testing Instruments
- Surface Coating Printability Testing Instruments
- Environmental Testing Instruments
- Fibretec Automation Solutions
Search your Product
Tearing Resistance Testers- Elmendorf Type
For measuring the resistance against tearing of paper, board plastic films, foils and other similar materials. An initial cut is made in a set of test piece which are then torn through a given distance the work done in the test piece is measured as the loss in potential energy of a pendulum which is free to swing on it horizontal axis. A calibrated scale indicate the mean tearing force.
- With Single Pendulum
- Electronic Tearing Resistance Tester (Microcontroller Based) With standard 'B' pendulum, automatic calculations through Microprocessor and presentation of measured value (average and individual), all of which ensure range, Set of calibration weights and Tearing sample cutter.
- Manual Clamping
- Pneumatic Clamping
- Computerized Tearing Resistance Tester - Monitoring is done through the FBI MONITOR SYSTEM which is a PC-based laboratory data acquisition system designed around the unique operating system such as WINDOWS 9X, ME & XP. The software has connectivity clamping of the test piece, automatic calculations through COMPUTER MICROPROCESSORS and presentation of measured value, all of which ensure accurate and stable test weights and Tearing sample cutter.
Options for all above models :
- Extra interchangeable pendulum for different range 0-2000, 0-8000,0-16000, 0-32000 mN
- Tearing sample cutter.
- Set of Calibration weight
SCAN P 11, TAPPI T414, CPPA D.9, ISO 1974, BS 4468, DIN 53128, APPITA/AS 1301.400