Browse by Categories
- Physical Properties Testing Instruments
- Pulp Testing Instruments
- Packaging Testing Instruments
- Surface Coating Printability Testing Instruments
- Environmental Testing Instruments
- Fibretec Automation Solutions
Search your Product
Hand Sheet Formers
For production of laboratory sheets for physical tests. The design of the drainage system provides a uniform flow across the entire wire, thus permitting an exceptionally uniform sheets.
- Hand sheet former (Model SCA Type) : For production of circular sheets. With accessories complete. Sheet size : 165 mm dia = 214 cm2 Trimmed size : 200 cm2, manual stirrer, complete wire frame, couch weight, couch plate, wire tightening frame, drying plate and drying ring are included in delivery.
- Hand sheet former (Model KCL Type) : For production of square sheets. Size : 165x165 mm. Trimmed size : 200 cm2, Manual stirrer, complete wire frame, couch weight, couch plate, wire tightening frame, drying plate and drying ring are included in delivery.
- Semi-Automated Sheet Former : For producing the pulp sheet rapidly for physical strength test. In comparison to the standard sheet former, this apparatus reduces the time factor, increases the output, improves the reproducibility, reduces the operator's influence and fatigtie without detriment to the final product, Stirring in the apparatus is an automatic function by use of compressed air, whilst couching is effected by means of pneumatic fixture. Suitable for producing sheet size : 165 mm diameter.
- Semi-Automated Sheet Former : (Model 2005C) with white Re-circulation system, Pneumatic sheet press & Rapid dryer mounted on base table complete accessories.
- Automatic Sheet Former (Microcontroller Based) Complete with sheet press & rapid dryer The automatic sheet former consists of a sheet forming and drying/pressing section. Keypad entry of all sheet-making parameters. If required a measured volume of pulp suspension of known consistency may be selected equal to the required dry weight of hand sheet is by placing a blotting paper on sheet and then applying an even pressure using lightweight couch roll. The sheet address to blotting paper, which is then transferred to on vacuum dryers for pressing and drying. An alarm is given after the specified drying time has been reached. The finished hand sheet can be tested immediately, or after conditioning.
SCA TYPE : TAPPI T-205, ISO 5269/1, CPPA C.4, SCAN C26, DIN 54358, APPITA P 203,
KCL TYPE : SCAN C 26M5,