Browse by Categories
- Physical Properties Testing Instruments
- Pulp Testing Instruments
- Packaging Testing Instruments
- Surface Coating Printability Testing Instruments
- Environmental Testing Instruments
- Fibretec Automation Solutions
Search your Product
Laboratory Research Digester
For producing pulps by cooking wood chips in a manner similar to a commercial digester. Ensure good repeatability of results. Heating effected through electrical heaters. Centrifugal type circulation pump provided. Voltage, current, heating rate are indicated through digital readouts. Digester Volume : 20 Liters. Max Pressure 20 Kg/cm2, Max Temperature : 200OC, Pump capacity 20 liters/min. A circulation digester consists of a cooking vessel with chip basket, a heat exchanger with circulation pump, separate vessel with independent heating system for preheating the cooking liquor and all necessary piping. The exchanger and vessels are equipped with heating elements and PID logic controllers.
- Microprocessor based PID temperature indicator cum controller - with facility of more detailed pre- programming of boiling sequence.
This section is currently not available