Browse by Categories
- Physical Properties Testing Instruments
- Pulp Testing Instruments
- Packaging Testing Instruments
- Surface Coating Printability Testing Instruments
- Environmental Testing Instruments
- Fibretec Automation Solutions
Search your Product
Concora Medium Fluter
For producing a sample to evaluate flat crush resistance of corrugated medium. 'A' fluting rolls are heated upto 176O C and maintained a constant temperature by thermostatic temperature controller. One roller is motor driven at 4 rpm while the other is free to rotate with a minimum of friction or other resistance.
Option: Digital Temperature Indicator cum controller.
Other Flute sizes available on demand
SCAN P 27, TAPPI T 824, T-809, CPPA D24, ISO 7263, AS/NZ 1301.434, DIN 53143