Browse by Categories
- Physical Properties Testing Instruments
- Pulp Testing Instruments
- Packaging Testing Instruments
- Surface Coating Printability Testing Instruments
- Environmental Testing Instruments
- Fibretec Automation Solutions
Search your Product
Electronic Box Compression Tester
- DIGITAL MODEL : Heavy Duty tester to determine the compression strength of corrugated & non-corrugated boxes. The instrument provide the Digital Display of load and elongation. Complete with memory for retaining peak value., automatic or normal zero setting, AC/DC drive provide the variable compressive speed overload and over travel protection facility. Measuring range 1000 & 2000 Kg. Platen size 500mmx500mm, 1mtrx1mtr.
- Microcontroller Based System : Heavy duty tester to determine the compression strength of the corrugated box. Load range selected to completely collapsed as peak load or may be with pre-determined load for a given period to evaluate stacking load. Imported AC/DC drives provide the variable compressive speed. Measuring range 1000 Kg. or 2000 Kg. Platen size 500mmx500mm, 1mtrx1mtr.
- Computerized BOX COMPRESSION Tester - Monitoring is done through the FBI MONITOR SYSTEM which is a PC-based laboratory data acquisition system designed around the unique operating system such as WINDOWS 9X, ME & XP. The software makes automatic calculations through COMPUTER MICROPROCESSORS and presentation of measured strength values, arithmetic mean, peak value, selection and conversions of units of Kgf or K N. The graphical strength presentation of the test series Vs time is there. All of which ensure accurate and stable test weights. Measuring range 1000 Kg. or 2000 Kg. Platen size 500mmx500mm, 1mtr x 1mtr. Labview based computer software for visual display.
FEFCO No.50, ISO 2872, TAPPI T804, ASTM D642