Browse by Categories
- Physical Properties Testing Instruments
- Pulp Testing Instruments
- Packaging Testing Instruments
- Surface Coating Printability Testing Instruments
- Environmental Testing Instruments
- Fibretec Automation Solutions
Search your Product
Falling Dart Impact Tester
The falling dart impact tester covers your determination of the energy that causes Polyethylene film to fail under specified conditions, with the impact of the free falling dart. This energy is expressed in terms of weight of the dart falling from a specified height, which would result in 50% failure of specimen tested. The unit employs a dart, with a 38 mm diameter hemispherical head, dropped from a height of 660 mm.
Option: Motorized lifting of package & solenoid operated release system. Heavy weight version upto 500 lbs capacity.
ISO 7765, ASTM D 1709, AS/NZS 4347.6