Browse by Categories
- Physical Properties Testing Instruments
- Pulp Testing Instruments
- Packaging Testing Instruments
- Surface Coating Printability Testing Instruments
- Environmental Testing Instruments
- Fibretec Automation Solutions
Search your Product
Basis Weight Control On Line Automation
For controlling the basis weight of paper machine. The extreme accuracy needed in basis weight control is achieved by a step-motor driven, backlash-free rotary actuator. It performs precise, minimal changes in calve opening with high repeatability and resolution. The rotary actuator is electrotechnical unit. When it's time to change grades and set a new basis weight, the control unit and the actuator quickly turns the valve to a new opening range with minimal downtime. (Adjustable speed with time duration; use RS232 and PC). Equipped with pulse train and time duration interface, Fibretec Basis Weight Valve System is compatible with any process computer output. The control unit operates in a response to a control command from a computer or an (open and close) and a digital position display. The DCS operation is activated in the "automatic" mode as a standard. Analog output (4-20 mA) can be used in the DCS to indicate valve position. Available in different size : 2" size, 3" size, 4" size, 5" size, 6" size, 10" size, 16" size valcces made of SS-316. Controlling upto 0.5 GSM Gear ratio 1:44 steps 3000, limit switches 2, O/p Torque 200, 400, 600.
- Micro controller based automatic controller for above valves.
- Imported CF8 & CF8M V Knotch Ball Valve for different sizes from 2" to 10" available.
This section is currently not available